ISF is currently accepting applications for 2016. Deadline to apply is March 21st, 2016.
ISF is a non-profit 501(c)(3) scholarship organization whose mission is to address the underrepresentation of American Muslims in the fields and occupations that influence public opinion and make public policy. Their belief is that fostering education and improving Muslim representation in all walks of life including media and politics will lead to full integration and better understanding of Islam and Muslims.
ISF has awarded 157 scholarships, a total of $471,500 in scholarships and grants since 2009.
Minimum requirements to apply for a scholarship:
- Muslim or active in the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2016;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major;
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
- An undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD).
For more information and to apply please visit www.IslamicScholarshipFund.org